Total Pageviews

Monday 18 April 2011

~april 18 2011

my friend Richard give me a good idea today by mentioning kirby
you know the round ball wiht arms and legs , who suck in enemys and swallows them , then usually transforms into what he swallowed
Well Kirby is a character which figth evil in adventurous games
i have one game name kirby super star ultra , it actually quite pretty fun
I use to have they old fashion game on my old xbox at my mom , but i dont leave there anymore and she gived my xbox to this person i dont like, Anyways at some part on tv there use to be a tv show about kirby , i dont quite remember what it called but i seen it before. When i was bored one day i drew about 10 differents Kirby's on my door ( i know lame , but hey it was fun) they looked pretty cool , and i was pretty proud of myself

1 comment: