Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 April 2011

april 19 2011

okay well today im going to say a little about myself
im a 16 years old girl , who loves to play www.howrse.com  www.ourworld.com and other great sites
I have Facebook , Msn , Youtube and others i think dont remember
I love meeting new friends and talking to old friends i havent seen in a while
Im short , skinny , and to grown ups cute or as they woudl say adorable( dont know why)
I am Bipolar, so it mean i change moods fast, like for instant you pick on my freind or call me something without knowing me ... WATCH out !
im a outdoors person , doesint look like it since im like on the computer alot , but in winter and summer im mostly outside, playing in snow in winter and in summer having fun hanging out with people and swimming
My parents are seperate since i was 6 years old so im use to it
I have a huge family tree ( my dad told me if i wrote it all out it would take me 4 big page of bristol board)
i get distracted allot ( tend to like shinny things) , i always try to look like a rainbow when ever i leave home , i love almost every colour except pink and shitty brown .  my most favorite color is Purple .. it such a PERDY color :)
i have 1 full brother and 3 step brothers
oh and i alwasy try to make someone smile

No comments:

Post a Comment